About & FAQ
- What is the show format?
- InTheHyperloop is a public, family friendly, educational, nonpartisan conversation about the human builders of the Hyperloop.
- Where and what does InTheHyperloop do?
- Are you going to the SpaceX Pod Competition IV?
- InTheHyperloop will be there in 2019! We went to 2017 & 2018 Pod Competitions, and in 2019 we wish to interview all the university teams again before the event. So please contact us to schedule a brief 10 min interview!
- Want to be interviewed or contact us?
- Please use the form here.
- What questions are in the live interviews?
- Who are you and what do you do?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you face?
- What got you interested in the Hyperloop?
- Which cities would you like to be connected?
- How to offset the cost of the Hyperloop?
- How will the Hyperloop change your routines in the future?
- How can people support you and your initiatives?
- Is there a InTheHyperloop one pager or media kit?
- Yes, and it can be found here.
- Is there a Copyright?
- InTheHyperloop - Conversations in the Pod by Blake A. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Social media?
- Twitter: @inthehyperloop
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2xWpoqkMl9Ir6QHGZbOgA?view_as=subscriber
- Twitch: https://go.twitch.tv/inthehyperloop
- Minds: https://www.minds.com/inthehyperloop
- Discord: Please Contact us on the homepage in the "Contact InTheHyperloop" form the right for an invite.
- Newsletter for behind the scenes updates?
- Email Address
- How can I support InTheHyperloop?
- We are accepting donations!:
- Does InTheHyperloop have merchandise?
- Not currently, but please Contact us if you have any ideas.
Blake Anneberg - Founder / Producer
What started as a way to learn how to live stream, Blake Anneberg has now become a trusted source for Hyperloop information and education. As of 2018, InTheHyperloop is the only YouTube show and live streaming channel dedicated to educational Hyperloop news updates and interviews.